OTA TIMERS NOT RECORDING

Discussion in 'DISH™ OTA Support and Discussion Forum' started by dennispap, Apr 12, 2019.

1. dennispap

dennispap Icon

Feb 1, 2007
    image.jpeg Anyone still having problems with ota timers not recording? If I go into the list it shows it was there but didn't record. ( says not applicable)This is on my hws. Thanks.

2. reubenray

reubenray Godfather

Jun 26, 2002
    I had the same issue last night on two OTA shows. I am using the AirTV dual tuner with a Wally receiver. I watched the previous shows before the shows that were to be recorded and the signal was good.

3. P Smith

P Smith Mr. FixAnything

Jul 25, 2002
    W.Mdtrn Sea
    I would reboot for start

4. reubenray

reubenray Godfather

Jun 26, 2002
    I will do that. Would I just reboot the EHD or everything? I tried some test recording this morning and they did not record. Again it showed the show recording and the signal was good.

5. scooper

scooper Hall Of Fame

Apr 22, 2002
    Kansas City KS
    Everything, and if it is still not recording OTA, call in to Dish.

6. reubenray

reubenray Godfather

Jun 26, 2002
    I did a reset of the Wally plus powered off my EHD and everything recorded even though it said they did not record. My wife is happy that she can watch Grey's Anatomy. :(

Thanks!!!

7. dennispap

dennispap Icon

Feb 1, 2007
    I will have to try that when I get back home Sunday. Thanks for the tip.

8. reubenray

reubenray Godfather

Jun 26, 2002
    Whatever the problem is it did it again today. I will do a reset again, but hopefully I don't have to do this every day.

9. dennispap

dennispap Icon

Feb 1, 2007
    I did that and the program still is not there. I guess that's why on my picture it says "recording start not applicable", because it didn't record.

10. dennispap

dennispap Icon

Feb 1, 2007
    Happened again yesterday. I wish dish would fix this problem. No way I would ever drop locals if you can't record ota.