1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Playboy Radio Via Satellite

Discussion in 'Sirius XM General Discussion' started by Steve Mehs, Aug 27, 2002.

1. Steve Mehs

Steve Mehs Hall Of Fame

Mar 21, 2002
    Playboy Entertainment Group will expand into another broadcast medium with the debut of Playboy Radio. In a deal with XM Satellite Radio, Playboy Entertainment Group is offering its Playboy Radio as a premium subscription channel in addition to XM's 100-channel lineup beginning Sept. 3.

Playboy Radio will premiere Sept. 3 with the popular "Night Calls," hosted by Juli Ashton and Tiffany Granath. The channel will originate from Playboy TV's new state-of-the-art broadcast facility that will be completed later this summer. "Night Calls," one of Playboy TV's most popular and longest-running original series, is a fast-paced, interactive call-in program where the hosts and guests talk candidly about all things sensual.

XM Satellite Radio is adding Playboy Radio among a list of new formats and channels. As an adult entertainment premium channel, Playboy Radio will be available to XM subscribers for an additional $2.99 per month. More information on XM Radio and Playboy TV's "Night Calls" can be found at www.xmradio.com and www.playboytv.com.

From SkyRetailer (Used with Permission)

2. Jacob S

Jacob S Hall Of Fame

Apr 14, 2002
    Maybe they will have people call in live as well like they did on an mtv show a while back.

3. Steve Mehs

Steve Mehs Hall Of Fame

Mar 21, 2002
    You mean Love Line with Adam from The Man Show and Dr. Drew :)? That show is broadcast on one of the local staions here, I listen to it when I get a chance. I think it used to be on MTV.

Thats what Night Calls is :)