1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Possible Upcoming Starz Series?

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by HinterXGames, Dec 21, 2012.

1. HinterXGames

HinterXGames Godfather

Dec 20, 2012
    With Spartacus being cancelled after this season, Boss Cancelled, Camelot gone and sadly, Torchwood having only been a 1 shot, that only leaves Magic City, which I don't find very intresting, on Starz.
    --
    Has anyone heard about any upcoming Starz series? One that will hopefully stick and be successful beyond Spartacus? :nono2:

2. RunnerFL

RunnerFL Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2006
  3. John Strk

John Strk Legend

Oct 16, 2009
    Spartacus is ending the story rather than cancelling. Kind of like BSG did.

I think I heard the Spartacus producers saying that they were working on something epic that will be just as good. Not sure what that is yet. And I thought I heard a while back that Starz would be doing a sci-fi original series.

Hope they have something great coming out soon! I will miss the Spartacus series :(

4. Drucifer

Drucifer Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2009
    NY Hudson...
  5. HinterXGames

HinterXGames Godfather

Dec 20, 2012
    Hard to believe what they could do more epic than Spartacus, it was done so well. I'm going to miss it too :( It was the most accurate potrayal of the sparactus history/legend done to date.
    --
    It just seems Starz is still trying to find the foothold in the original series buisness. They just need a stable of 2-3 shows to catch, to get something to build on. They have yet to find that.
    --
    Maybe they should give Showtime and HBO a call. :lol::D

6. Rnrboy

Rnrboy Mentor

Oct 7, 2010
    Magic City is a solid show, but I thought Boss was one of the best that any of the Premiums had to offer. It rivaled Boardwalk Empire and Homeland IMHO. I am thoroughly disappointed that we are going from Boss to Davinci's Demons. :(

I hope they at least come out with a movie to tie up the multitude of loose ends

7. rrdirectsr

rrdirectsr Legend

Jan 30, 2011
    I have a Starz Calendar that they gave me for the year 2013 and it shows a picture of a future show called "Black Sails coming in 2014" which shows a pirate ship. They also have an ad that says "The White Queen" but doesn't have a date. I haven't searched online for these shows but something to look in to.