1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prelude to the Dream - Ch. 98

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by RD in Fla, Jun 4, 2008.

1. RD in Fla

RD in Fla Icon

Aug 26, 2007
    On now via PPV. The audio sync is horrible. Satracer if you read this please let the people know that can fix this. Paid $35 for this and this is ridiculous.

2. netraa

netraa Godfather

Mar 27, 2007
    I'll second this... audio is way, way out...

3. 24Flames

24Flames Legend

Aug 23, 2007
    Ditto here. Audio sync way off.

4. NinerK

NinerK Legend

Jan 4, 2006
    Wow, that is horrible. I came here to see how much it was because the DTV site won't load up on my browser.

Sorry to here about the sound, hopefully DTV can fix or take care of the people who purchased.

At least it's for a good cause, the Victory Junction Gang.

5. RD in Fla

RD in Fla Icon

Aug 26, 2007
    The video quality is good, not great and the event is real cool. Dave Blaney tore it up in qualifying to earn the pole. Smoke is P2.

6. smokes20

smokes20 Godfather

Sep 17, 2007
    Well be dang thankful you even are receiving it. We are in the midst of powerful thunder and rain storms and tornado warnings/sightings. Only my local stations signals are coming in and out ! For the first six years I had Directv I only had one outage. Now since returning and getting HD, this is the third time since Sept 07 I am getting that blasted 771 message.

Not a happy camper here.

7. RD in Fla

RD in Fla Icon

Aug 26, 2007
    That sucks Smokes. I had the same fear hear earlier, but the storms passed to the north. Tony won his heat race easily. Boyer and Robby Gordon won the other two heats.

8. smokes20

smokes20 Godfather

Sep 17, 2007
    This is a strange series of storms. First one came around 3p with 60 mph winds. Took out sections of my fence and lightening hit one of the 40 yr old pines. Second storm came about 7p with that sheer rain and that is when my dish got 771 messages. Now at 9:50pm no rain, no HD still searching for that allusive signal :nono2: . Never lost electric nor FIOS. Just satellite :mad: .

Go Smoke. Hope he got loads of money for the charities.