1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

premium channel question

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by Sean, Aug 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sean

Sean Guest

Hi

I have a question I am in to anime and some of the premium channels on the Starz super pack show anime the Action channel every Friday night
    now I have an online account with DTV and you can order premium services there now can I order a channel pack for two hours and than cancel it when it is done.

Thank you for your help everyone

2. DCSholtis

DCSholtis Up The Irons!

Aug 7, 2002
    Sean,
    You sure can dude...As long as you cancel it within that 24 hr period you will be charged a prorated fee for it..enjoy...:D

3. pez2002

pez2002 Hall Of Fame

Dec 13, 2002
    why not just order it and keep it :)

I love my Dish and i dont give a crap about what anyone says

Opps can i say that ???? :lol: :D

4. DCSholtis

DCSholtis Up The Irons!

Aug 7, 2002
    I agree with you there 100% but if as he said only interested in that stuff and not much else...then thats the way to go...Ive personally never done it but I know it can be done... :D

5. Jacob S

Jacob S Hall Of Fame

Apr 14, 2002
    Does DirecTv not charge a cancellation fee for downgrading (cancelling) service online? This would be very useful for some people in such cases.

6. Steve Mehs

Steve Mehs Hall Of Fame

Mar 21, 2002
    No, unlike Dish, D* doesn't change any downgrade or sidegrade fee, doing it on the phone or on the web makes no difference.

7. Sean

Sean Guest

Thanks for the reply everyone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.