1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

prepaid or contract

Discussion in 'The OT' started by Nabisco, May 17, 2013.

1. Nabisco

Nabisco Godfather

May 18, 2007
    well my time is finally up with sprint and i will be changing finally(7 years [​IMG]) though they have a lower price than verizon and r unlimited there network sucks butt even with a booster and android phones suck( at least this piece samsung does) i am temped to want to go prepaid and save. i only use my internet to face book watch funny video clips and a web site and ebay so the cap verizon isnt to bad i guess. but 50ish a month on prepaid is a damn good deal i think. i havent used a prepaid network b 4 i want to save. is it worth it? the price i pay now is 180 2 lines insurance, verzion will be 200ish and seems way to much. i really dont want another contract but whatever i want to save $$ give me your take on it..... thanks!

2. SayWhat?

SayWhat? Know Nothing

Jun 6, 2009
    Try it again in English and we'll go from there.

3. Nabisco

Nabisco Godfather

May 18, 2007
    is written well, u should get out more.... dont clog up my thread and go cry somewhere else

4. scooper

scooper Hall Of Fame

Apr 22, 2002
    Youngsville NC
    Your post makes you sound like an uneducated streetpunk, if you'll pardon the expression.

Regarding pre-paid wireless - I've been using it for several years now, mostly with VirginMobile (on Sprint's PCS network), but I recently (in the last year) have switched to AT&T's GoPhone (also prepaid). I mostly use it for voice and texting, haven't seen the need for a smartphone. Except for the payment method, it's just like using a postpaid cell phone, except that for my pattern of use - it's much cheaper for me.

5. SayWhat?

SayWhat? Know Nothing

Jun 6, 2009
    OK, if that's what we're talking about, I dropped Verizon years ago for TracFone. But I use a phone for a phone, to make phone calls. I use a computer for other stuff like these boards.

I end up paying about $7/mo on average.