1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem accessing account on Dish website...

Discussion in 'General DISH™ Discussion' started by rwithclass, Feb 10, 2010.

1. rwithclass

rwithclass Guest

It worked since the new system was implemented but now since yesterday, I get

More than one account exists that matches this criteria please try again using the Online ID.

I tried password retrieval just in case but its the correct one I am using and still nothing

I called Dish Yesterday, and they said they have problems with the system, try again in 24 hrs
    I contacted them via email and nothing yet

Is anyone else having this problem?

2. finniganps

finniganps Hall Of Fame

Jan 23, 2004
    I logged in and it asked me to reset my password to their new standard. No problems.

3. harsh

harsh Beware the Attack Basset

Jun 14, 2003
    Salem, OR
    I successfully logged in just now. It was very slow to authorize and the "My Account" link still takes me to the update information page.

4. kpaustin

kpaustin AllStar

Jul 18, 2007
    Is anyone else having an issue getting to their account on the web site? It keeps saying my username/password is incorrect. So I go to the "Login Problems" page and submit my contact phone and zip code to get them to send a "reset password" email. But it says that information is incorrect. Online chat said they were seeing the same thing and to send an email to Tech Support with subject "Online Login Problems". No email received yet, still can't log in.

5. gordo80

gordo80 AllStar

Apr 23, 2008
    I had the same problem I couldn't access my account. I call Dish they send me my password to my email address. They will just ask information about your account then you should be good to go. Then to sign in you will use your email and password.

6. Slamminc11

Slamminc11 Hall Of Fame

Jan 27, 2005
    I was able to sign in just a bit ago...

7. annie57359

annie57359 New Member

Mar 8, 2010
    I can't click to enter anything in password. Online chat says technical issues with acc't and their sites were to no avail. Emailed customer service giving all info and they came back needing last bill pym't. That's ironic as anyone with the info I provided could get by calling.
    How to close existing online account: login into your account. lol Glad I didn't do bill pay and now won't. Had this for many years with np until the change. Good luck.

8. Stewart Vernon

Stewart Vernon Roving Reporter Staff Member Super Moderator DBSTalk Club

Jan 7, 2005
    Kittrell, NC
    Threads merged.