Problem Authorizing iPhone for Out of Home

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Connected Home' started by dsss, Nov 4, 2018.

1. dsss

dsss New Member

Aug 10, 2007
    Hi,

Longtime DTV customer and geniego user (going back to the original nomad devices) so I generally know my way around setup issues, etc.... Long story short, upgraded to an iphone XR last week and cannot get the App to get back the below image. I try to hit get started and literally nothing happens, it's not frozen (I can hit other buttons in the app), it just doesn't respond at all to touch. I have tried restarting, deleting/uninstalling, etc.... all of the general troubleshooting I can think of. I also have an escalation filed with DTV but am not holding my breath. I should add that my other iOS devices are working fine.

I did notice that in my HR54 on screen menu, I noticed 7 Genie devices but only one was considered authorized. In the app, it shows at 4 devices authorized.

Any help would be super appreciated.

upload_2018-11-4_16-22-11.png

2. machavez00

machavez00 Hall Of Fame

Nov 2, 2006
    Phoenix,...
    We upgraded for phones recently as well. I have the XS max, the Mrs an XR. There are threads on the ATT forum. There is a "mapping issue" with the XR (and a Pixel as well). Att/Directv is supposed to be working on it. You would think since ATT wireless is running a promotion with the XR they would have fixed the issue.