Problem: For ordering information, please call customer serv

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by -, Nov 4, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

I assume that this is an IRD problem since my card works on other IRD's except mine.

My IRD is a 5th Generation RCA DRD420RE with an HU card and I do not have my own programmer, I get it programmed at a shop.

I am getting the message, "for ordering information, please call customer service, ext.722"

I unplugged it for 15 minutes plus, plugged it back in but same problem.

I also tried the following from Mili's website:

"RCA 5th Gen.

Hard-Reboot:

Pull access card. Power reset ( power & down button at same time ) Keep holding buttons, Pull the Power cord. Keep holding buttons on the actual receiver. Plug back in and unplug while holding power and down (a total of 4 to 5 in and outs) Now put the card back in the receiver, if possible a different card (plugged in at this point). Hopefully the problem should be gone."

Yet I am still getting the same message, "for ordering information, please call customer service, ext.722"

This is obviously a very frustrating problem, any help ofcourse would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

2. Guest

I'm not quite sure what you mean when you say you get your card programmed at a shop. If you are a legit sub, call the csr's and get your account reactivated. Your card will them be programmed from the satellite stream, and you shouldn't have any trouble.

If you are not a legit sub, call customer service, ask them to send you a legit card and start paying for the service like the rest of us. Or, if you are attempting to steal service, take your question about how to do it elsewhere, as it's not welcome here.

3. Guest

Quote From Terms Of Use
    DBS hack talk is not allowed hear, why dont you pay for your service like everyone else, even if you live in Canada you can go trough an address broker.

Thread is Now closed
    Steve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.