Program Guide Support

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by HarryG, Jul 15, 2019.

1. HarryG

HarryG Mentor

Jul 9, 2007
    Successfully installed my LCC connected to outside antenna and am receiving all local digital channels.

The problem resides with a digital subchannels incorrect program listings in the guide.
    The digital channel (20.3) is a MeTv affiliate. The program guide is displaying listings for a Spanish language network. I have tried flushing the guide, but the misidentified programming information for the digital sub channel persists.

The affiliate is providing the correct program information. This has been verified this thru four different sources (Tv OTA program guide, Tivo OTA program guide, Cox cable program guide, and Zaptoit program listings.)

Directv level one support is clueless to the problem I am describing, and has been able to offer no viable suggestions or solutions to address my issue. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I should proceed in resolving this problem?

2. slice1900

slice1900 Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2013
    Iowa
    Directv has been adding guide data for subchannels they didn't have previously over the past year, but occasionally they screw up and get guide data for the wrong channel. Others have reported this and that it was eventually fixed, but it takes a few months.