1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Questions for people who have their DirecTV service bundled with their ATT service

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by cartrivision, Jan 5, 2010.

1. cartrivision

cartrivision Hall Of Fame

Jul 25, 2007
    Does a copy of your bill still show up on the directv.com web site or only on the ATT web site?

Do you still get "anniversary gifts" such as the $5 monthly credits from DirecTV?

Did anyone have any type of monthly employee discount credits and either maintain or lose them after switching to the ATT bundling?

2. Shades228

Shades228 DaBears

Mar 18, 2008
    The only discount you would lose is a referal discount if it's on the account. Billing is done seperately at this time.

3. bakerfall

bakerfall Godfather

Aug 23, 2006
    I called to bundle my wife's ATT wireless (mine is through work) and DirecTV and I couldn't because of her employee discount (she is a teacher and gets a state discount).

4. ProfLonghair

ProfLonghair Hall Of Fame

Sep 26, 2006
    CMH
    I bundled. I show a $5 credit on my Directv statement, and nothing on the ATT one. After bundling, I got the $10/10 months referal credit for refering my brother. I also got an anniversary gift after bundling. In fact, I didn't get one until after I bundled.