DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Quick Package question

1K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  Paul Secic 
#1 ·
Right now, I have the Plus DVR HD package (the $69.99/month), plus HBO (@$14/month).

If I wanted to add another Premium (Sports Pack for the fall), I'd be at $69.99+ $14+ $13....wouldn't I be better off just getting the Premier? Or would I have to turn around and add DVR and HD to the $99.99 premier pack?

#2 ·
nick1817 said:
Right now, I have the Plus DVR HD package (the $69.99/month), plus HBO (@$14/month).

If I wanted to add another Premium (Sports Pack for the fall), I'd be at $69.99+ $14+ $13....wouldn't I be better off just getting the Premier? Or would I have to turn around and add DVR and HD to the $99.99 premier pack?
You would have to add HD but the DVR fee is apart of the Premier package. So for $13 more you would have all the channels.

#4 ·
Plus, if you call and ask nice, they may give you some credits on the Premier Package - sort of a try it to see if you like it deal. That's what happened with me, I called to find out what other package deals there were and they offered Premier and gave me 6 months of credits to try it out - I forget the exact amount ($5-10) and I kept Premier.

#6 ·
Looking at the D10 Starz lineup I see 5; East, West, Edge, Comedy, and Kids & Family. If I go to the Starz lineup at Directv.com I only see East and West and 10 others 6 of which are Encore.......... channels.

When D10 goes live hopefully around 9/15 exactly what Starz channels will we get in HD????

#7 ·
5678YN said:
Looking at the D10 Starz lineup I see 5; East, West, Edge, Comedy, and Kids & Family. If I go to the Starz lineup at Directv.com I only see East and West and 10 others 6 of which are Encore.......... channels.

When D10 goes live hopefully around 9/15 exactly what Starz channels will we get in HD????
These are the Starz channels that will be HD:
Starz! East
Starz! West
Starz! Edge
Starz! Comedy
Starz Kids & Family

and you have to have the Starz package to get these channels. It is the same with HBO, Showtime, ect..

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.