1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RC34 unresponse on certain features

Discussion in 'DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by Steveknj, Jan 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steveknj

Steveknj Icon

Nov 14, 2006
    OK, new issue for me. On my RC34 this weekend, had some issues using it to change channels and on trick play feautres. I couldn't directly change the channels by typing in numbers as some of the numbers did not work at all (0 was prominent). Also, I could not do multi-thirty second slip and some other trick play functions. On the Menu, I could not scroll up or down or select any menu options. Oddly enough, ALL of these buttons work well while using the guide.

A RBR, fixed the problem.

Anyone else have this issue?

2. WERA689

WERA689 Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2006
    Canton, GA
    Sorta the same problem; I have a hard time getting the RC34 to activate the playlist when pressing the "list" button. Often takes 3 or 4 presses to get the list onscreen. All other buttons work fine, it seems. Not a huge deal, but an annoyance for sure.

3. Steveknj

Steveknj Icon

Nov 14, 2006
    Mine was unresponsive enough to be a super annoyance, which is why i ended up RBRing (is that a word?)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.