1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recorded Better Call Saul, but it's not on the All Recordings List?

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by philherz, Aug 27, 2018.

1. philherz

philherz Legend

May 3, 2008
    Using an HR54/200 box.

I've set Better Call Saul to record the season, but when I went to my lists of "All Recordings" and "TV Shows," the 2 episodes that were recently recorded didn't show up.

I went to menu and searched for Better Call Saul and saw that these 2 episodes actually had been recorded and the next 2 were set to record.

Any idea why the recorded episodes aren't listed??

thnx

2. Rich

Rich DBSTalk Club DBSTalk Club

Feb 22, 2007
    Piscataway, NJ
    Several threads running at this time about your issue. It's a software issue. Have patience, it will be fixed.

Rich

3. philherz

philherz Legend

May 3, 2008
    OK....I was just curious and wondering if I had a setting that was wrong.

THNX

4. makaiguy

makaiguy Icon

Sep 24, 2007
    Aiken, SC
    No, you're okay in that regard. You should be able to access those recordings from the recording history menu.

Several work-arounds have been posted in those other threads to get those recordings back in your list. I haven't had this problem (knock wood), but the one I recall is to go into a folder (where several episodes of the same show are listed) and scroll down to the bottom item, then back out of the folder to the main list. Several people have reported that it brought all their missing recordings back into the list.

5. Sea bass

Sea bass Icon

Jun 9, 2005
    Awesome fix! Recordings returned. Hey, I passed on this info at Edgecutter.