Red Zone Stand Alone.

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by johnnytex, Aug 27, 2019.

1. johnnytex

johnnytex Legend DBSTalk Club

Jul 20, 2007
    Has anyone been able to get just Red Zone alone not full Sunday Ticket?
    Got it many times over the years, sometimes free.
    No CSR has it on their screens.

2. bnwrx

bnwrx Icon

Dec 29, 2007
    colorado,...
    In one of the threads about Sunday Ticket, can't remeber exactly which one, a few posters indicated they were able to get just the Red Zone channel. One said to ask the CSR to "dig deeper" on the system to find it.....whatever that means. But it may be available to you if you are persistent.

3. Dukester619

Dukester619 Cool Member

Dec 22, 2007
  4. Dukester619

Dukester619 Cool Member

Dec 22, 2007
  5. cmasia

cmasia Icon

Sep 18, 2007
    Las Vegas
    Tonight, during college football on ESPN, new ads from Dish are touting free Red Zone for subscribers who sign up between now and January 3, 2020.

That ought to loosen up DirecTV's retention department. Can't imagine they'd lose even one sub over one channel for four months.

Three weeks ago, I was told to call back right after Labor Day, so there's more incentive now.

6. trh

trh This Space for Sale

Nov 2, 2007
    NE FL
    Doubtful.

7. jmagoo

jmagoo New Member

Sep 23, 2007
    I was just told by customer service that they don't offer the red Zone channel as a stand alone channel anymore. Has anyone received the channel as in years past ?

8. trh

trh This Space for Sale

Nov 2, 2007
    NE FL
    There are several posts in this thread that answers this question. See above ^.

9. codespy

codespy Sorry Bears Fans! DBSTalk Club

Mar 29, 2006
    Seasonal
    I got it last year for free when I couldn’t get a good enough deal on ST Max. However, I couldn’t view it on my phone (on the ST app) because I didn’t have a ST subscription.