1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Remote Code for Legend TV

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Installation/MDU Discussion' started by ksiesel, Aug 30, 2008.

1. ksiesel

ksiesel New Member

Sep 12, 2007
    We are looking for a remote code for an RC34 Directv Remote.
    The TV is a Legend brand and we have been unable to locate a code through Directv.

We are going through the remote search but to not avail.
    Any ideas?

2. Grentz

Grentz New Member

Jan 10, 2007
    You might try the NEC codes. Many times off brand manufactures will use those codes. But it is just a shot in the dark ;)

3. AntAltMike

AntAltMike Hall Of Fame

Nov 20, 2004
    College...
    There's a place called remotecentral.com where someone might be able to furnish you with the answer.

4. techrep

techrep Hall Of Fame

Sep 15, 2007
    Try Hyundai.

5. ksiesel

ksiesel New Member

Sep 12, 2007
    Thanks for the guesses. I tried the NEC and Hyundai remote codes. Neither of them worked.

I'm going to try to post at remotecentral.com to see what I can find there too.

If anyone has any other ideas, please feel free to pass them on.

Thanks

6. davring

davring Hall Of Fame

Jan 13, 2007
    A couple of years ago I bought a house brand CRT TV from CC and it was not listed in the remote set up list. There was no indication, on the set, as to who made it, so I looked through the remote list(on screen) and tried a few Chinese names I never heard of and one of them worked. I'm sure you could do the same, there really are not that many to try.

7. EXTACAMO

EXTACAMO Godfather

Apr 6, 2007
    The trick to finding the right remote code is deciphering the FCC ID on the label on the back or side of the set. I know you can find this list of FCC ID codes and who the true manufacturer is on the internet. Try Google.