Retention hours

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Installation/MDU Discussion' started by Hornnumb2, Feb 7, 2020.

1. Hornnumb2

Hornnumb2 Legend

Oct 4, 2006
    I have been trying to get replacement equipment for 2 weeks, and need to talk to retention to get something actually done. Is there a direct number to them or just call the main number. Thanks​

2. techguy88

techguy88 Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2015
    I forget who but there is a member here that has the retention #'s in their signature. Alternately you can call the main number then tell the IVR you want to cancel your service and "no" when it asks you if your moving. Their normal business hours are 8am-12am Eastern.

3. MysteryMan

MysteryMan Well-Known Member DBSTalk Club

May 17, 2010
    USA
    1-800-824-9077 or 1-877-999-1083

4. Hornnumb2

Hornnumb2 Legend

Oct 4, 2006
    What a Cluster F...I called in on 1/22 to order a replacement receiver which I told it was ordered. Wait till 30th with no package, called again to be told the system cancelled it. Ordered again wait till 4th with no package and called in, was told order was cancelled again. Ask for retention and spoke to somebody in (Loyality) that said it was ordered on 30th and wait a few more days. Called today and Loyality says nothing was ordered, so we will try this again....Next step will be cancelling. I don't know if they have done away with retention since the att thing but I have never had this much trouble. Thanks for listening. Michael