Retrans Alert Desk: NBC Sports Chicago - AT&T (DirecTV) & Dish Network

Discussion in 'General Satellite Discussion' started by techguy88, Sep 18, 2019.

1. techguy88

techguy88 Active Member

Mar 19, 2015
    FYI anyone with DirecTV and Dish Network (including AT&T TV Now, Sling TV and possibly AT&T U-Verse) it appears that NBC Sports Chicago's agreement with both AT&T and Dish Network expires at the end of the month (9/30/19) and unless a new agreement is reached the channel could go dark on both providers.

I just noticed this as I was browsing dishpromise.com as a relative who was thinking of switching to Dish was asking me if they had FSN Ohio & FSN Cincinnati.

More information:
    AT&T: No information yet. I tried entering some Chicago zip codes at TV Promise and it says no disputes.
    Dish: Dish Promise has a message that they are still negotiating and don't know why NBC Sports Chicago has chosen to involve their customers at this time
    NBC Sports Chicago: Typical "keep this network" website advising viewers where they can continue watching the channel on. It seems Xfinity, RCN and a bunch of smaller cable ops are carrying the channel along with streaming services not owned by AT&T and Dish. :rolleyes: o_O

2. mws192

mws192 Godfather

Jun 17, 2010
    techguy88 likes this.
  3. techguy88

techguy88 Active Member

Mar 19, 2015