1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reunion Show Re-Cap? (thunderstorms came through MD)

Discussion in 'DBSTalk.com Contests Forum (Closed Forum)' started by toddjb, May 10, 2004.

1. toddjb

toddjb Legend

May 7, 2002
    Well, the good news is the storms didn't come until after the winner was announced, but, big clouds came through, the Dish went out, and I missed 25 minutes of the reunion show. Looks like the best part, actually... :(

I saw the opening segment, engagement, vote and then off to commercial. I then missed a 20 minute chunk I think and my signal returned when Jeff was commenting on Jerri leaving for some reason.

So........I have no idea how Tom, Lex and Kathy responded to any questions on their final Jury performance. Or, for that matter, why Jerri left!

If anyone would be kind enough to give a brief re-cap or point me to a web site that does, it'd MUCH appreciated!

Great season, though. I have to say that is the bitterest jury I have every seen!!! I'm thinking we lost something in the editing of the season, because anyone who saw Rob play the game last time...heck, it is just business as usual. There were surprised by anything he did?

Thanks! :)

2. cdru

cdru Hall Of Fame

Dec 4, 2003
    Blah blah blah Look at Amber's rock blah blah blah Several people talked about how the game was just a game not about friendships blah blah blah Tom and Rob went at it for a bit blah blah blah Jerri opened her mouth and pretty much the entire audience booed her.

We had some severe thunderstorms in NE Indinana as well and I was hoping that what happened to you didn't happen to me. We got lucky. However, you didn't exactly miss anything.

3. Mark Holtz

Mark Holtz Day Sleeper DBSTalk Club

Mar 23, 2002
    Sacramento, CA
    Would you like a tape?

4. Capmeister

Capmeister Large Hairless ApeCutting Edge: ECHELON '08

Sep 16, 2003
    The Re-cap was pretty boring. If I saw one more minute of the Rob/Amber lovefest about how she changed his life... meh.

5. toddjb

toddjb Legend

May 7, 2002
    Wow, very generous offer. Yes. Let me confirm first that there isn't a local one available from a friend. After such a heated jury proceeding I am very curious to see how they responded to it. And I'd also like to see an attention craving Jerri get agitated enough to leave a live show! :)

Thanks, Mark and cdru for the detailed blah blah re-cap. :)

6. saulres

saulres Legend

Sep 18, 2002
    You won't; it was done in commercial. But the audience and Jeff's response were very interesting to watch.