RIP: Miss Elizabeth

Discussion in 'Sports Programming and Events' started by jlvideo, May 1, 2003.

1. jlvideo

jlvideo AllStar

Apr 6, 2002
    From the Oberserver.com:

Police have ruled out foul play in the death earlier today of Elizabeth Heulette, 42, who was one of pro wrestling's biggest stars of the 80s.

Boyfriend Larry Pfohl (Lex Luger) was brought in for questioning since the death took place in his condo. He was released earlier today. A cause of death won't likely be determined until the results of toxicology reports, which won't be available for about 30 days.

She will be missed and remembered as the manager of "macho man" randy savage and class lady. What a shame.

2. shy007

shy007 Legend/Supporter DBSTalk Gold Club

Apr 11, 2003
    She will be missed and my prayers go out to her family......

3. James_F

James_F Damn you woman! DBSTalk Gold Club

Apr 23, 2002
    Shouldn't this be under Soap Operas and not sports? :rolleyes:

4. John Corn

John Corn Hall Of Fame

Mar 21, 2002
    Lex Luger will spend the night in jail tonight after being arrested on drug charges. These relating to the death of Elizabeth Hullette earlier today.

Luger will appear Friday morning in the Cobb County (GA) Magistrate Court and is expected to be released on bond following that hearing.

The local media in Atlanta says luther was arrested for domestic drug problems. There has been no report that violence was involved in the death today of Miss Elizabeth.

I said this after Curt Hennig died and i'm saying it again: It's scary how many stars from the WWF in the 80's are now dead at such young ages. :nono:

Attached Files:

• miss.jpg
      miss.jpg
      File size:
      15.8 KB
      Views:
  5. HarryD

HarryD Icon

Mar 24, 2002
    Lehigh...
    Never mind.. :D