1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rosie Returns in HD...

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by Nick, Sep 6, 2006.

1. Nick

Nick Retired, part-time PITA DBSTalk Club

Apr 23, 2002
    The...
    ...and brings much-needed new sparkle to 'The View'.

It's odd, But I've never been much of a Rosie O'Donnell fan, or a fan of the program
    for that matter, but I have to admit -- seeing an energized Rosie take over today, and
    in HD at that, was actually enjoyable.

Looks like Rosie has found a happy home. I know I'll be watching from time-to-time, if
    just to have the chance to enjoy more HD programming on my new desktop HDTV! :grin:

I wish her well.

2. Mike D-CO5

Mike D-CO5 Hall Of Fame

Mar 11, 2003
    Rosie is going to turn the VIEW into her personal VIEW. She is already talking more and hogging the conversations than any other woman on the show. Joy Behart looks kind of pissed off because she can't even get a word in edge wise. She can't even set up her jokes because Rosie keeps taking over. Barbra looks kind of embarrased because Rosie is talking a mile a minute. When Rosie said "you can say anything you want Barbra it's your show ." She said" It is , isn't it. " And now the show is giving away prizes and cruises every day. Shades of the origional "Rosie Show. " She is way to strong of a personality to be in an ensemble cast. She is also pushing her personal lesbian agenda in all her stories. Not that there is anything wrong with that.........:sure:

3. Richard King

Richard King Hall Of Fame

Mar 25, 2002
    I've never watched the show, but, excuse me I have to :barf: :D

4. Mike D-CO5

Mike D-CO5 Hall Of Fame

Mar 11, 2003
    I watched it for the last two days because it was in HD and because I had a feeling that Rosie would take over and piss off her cohosts and it looks like she is well on her way to doing that.

5. chucksvstar

chucksvstar Cool Member

Jun 16, 2006
    I Totally agree.

6. SatelliteJim

SatelliteJim AllStar

Mar 2, 2006
    Give it another year or even less and it'll be called Rosie O'Donnells The View. She will try and take over and I read that even before she made her debut, she was running her mouth about how things should be done. Barbra Walters sent her a ltter, telling her to shut up. Rosie wrote back saying she was sorry and asking Barbra not to be mad but, make no bones about, Rosie wants to be back in the limelight and this show is her ticket, if she's allowed to get away with it. A few months ago, she was running her mouth about Star Jones and telling her to own up to how she lost all that weight. I'm no fan of Jones and still wonder what her claim to fame is but, it was nobody's business how she lost the weight unless she wanted to tell and it certainly wasn't any of O'Donnells business. Rosie O'Fat should just make sure she takes care of her own house.

7. Steve Mehs

Steve Mehs Hall Of Fame

Mar 21, 2002
    Rosie O' Donnell, giving a new meaning to 'Widescreen TV'.