1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Royal Pains not scheduled to record 12/16

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by MizzouTiger, Dec 16, 2012.

1. MizzouTiger

MizzouTiger Icon

Jan 9, 2007
    There is a 2 hour Royal Pains episode that is airing tonight at 8:00 CST on USA. Just checked the DVR that we have that series set up to record on. It has the episode recording at 8:00 am on Saturday, 12/22 instead of tonight. There are no conflicts since nothing else is set to record on that DVR tonight. Anyone else seeing this?

2. gpg

gpg Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2006
    Long Island
    Yes just saw it. I think it's because tonight's showing is not designated as HD. Thanks for pointing out the issue.

3. fleckrj

fleckrj Icon

Sep 4, 2009
    Cary, NC
    I noticed that the rerun on Saturday morning was scheduled to record, but not tonight's original showing. I did not notice that tonight's showing was not listed as being in HD, although it will be.

4. fluffybear

fluffybear Hall Of Fame DBSTalk Club

Jun 19, 2004
    Peachtree...
    Thanks for reminder. I have been waiting for this for a while and it completely skipped my mind.
    Oh well, memory is the second thing to go..

5. jimmie57

jimmie57 Hall Of Fame

Jun 26, 2010
    Texas City, TX
    I just checked mine since I have it set to record also.
    Mine was the same as yours, no recording tonight with the first one being on the 22nd.
    That is weired for sure.
    Thanks for posting about it.

6. trh

trh This Space for Sale

Nov 2, 2007
    NE FL
    Just got home and read this. Checked my DVRs. Not recording. Mine are schedule for Saturday AM because as gpg pointed out, that show is listed as HD. But the episode does repeat tonight at 11:02 PM eastern.

7. Baldmaga

Baldmaga Godfather

Sep 1, 2007
    I also have this issue. The rerun on Saturday was listed to record instead of tonight's original airing or the immediate re-air