rsn fees & package change

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by JcT21, Jan 2, 2020.

1. JcT21

JcT21 Legend

Nov 29, 2004
    pikeville, ky
    I currently have preferred xtra with no rsn fee. I can change to choice and save some money without losing any channels I watch. it says choice is $124 all included. does that include the rsn fee? I called directv and got 2 different answers. the first says its included in that price and the 2nd says its an additional charge to the $124 stated price & that it varies by state. my rsn fee if I had one, is $7.13. switching to save money wouldn't hardly be worth it if the savings are taken up by an additional fee.

do any of you know if the all included pricing actually includes the rsn fee or is it something extra added on once I switch?

thanks for your help!

2. b4pjoe

b4pjoe New Member

Nov 19, 2010
    I've often wondered why when someone calls up DirecTV to order a package or change packages that they can't give you an itemized invoice of what exactly you are getting and how much each item is before you agree to it. It seems most of the time people place an order with DirecTV and once the first bill rolls around it is never like what they promised you verbally. Or like the post above you talk to two different people and get two different answers. Both of which are probably incorrect.