1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Saving PTAT shows question

Discussion in 'Hopper System Support Forum' started by johnstred, Jan 25, 2013.

1. johnstred

johnstred AllStar

Aug 8, 2005
    Anybody else has seen this?
    When I first installed the Hopper, I was able to go into the guide and the PTAT network shows and select a show in advance of air date and tell it to save to my partition. That is not available any more (Now I have only two options: view Schedule and More Info - the save series is no longer there).
    Since the last software upgrade, I can only tell Hopper to do so once the show aired by selecting it in the stored PTAT folder and then tell it to save individually or as series.. Has something changed or am, I missing something?

2. P Smith

P Smith Mr. FixAnything

Jul 25, 2002
    W.Mdtrn Sea
    what FW version you have ?

3. thomasjk

thomasjk Legend

Jan 10, 2006
    Are you trying to do this on an ABC channel, if so its a bug that has been widely discussed at the other site. One work around is to use the Search button while in the guide and then either Seek and Record or click on the show and go to the episode list. This appeared in S234.

4. some guy

some guy Godfather

Oct 26, 2012
    There was an updated post stating the fix is coming in the next sw push.

5. johnstred

johnstred AllStar

Aug 8, 2005
    Thanks, it was indeed ABC, but I also noticed it on others. I also see a post stating a fix is coming - and thatw or around also worked. Thanks everyone!

6. lparsons21

lparsons21 Hall Of Fame

Mar 4, 2006
    Herrin, IL
    I just checked this on my Hopper w/sling and it savers from PTAT just fine for all channels. So I would expect it will get fixed on the hopper without sling soon.

7. some guy

some guy Godfather

Oct 26, 2012
    It isn't just hopper related from what I understand but the issue is only occurring in certain local markets. It doesn't happen on my original or my new HWS since my local market isn't affected. I'm sure it's the same for you.

8. BonefishPaul

BonefishPaul Mentor

May 10, 2007
    I'm having the same issue and live in the South Florida market. Has Dish indicated when the SW push is going to take place?

9. P Smith

P Smith Mr. FixAnything

Jul 25, 2002
    W.Mdtrn Sea

Sure, as usual - soon. :)