1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"SEC Network" UT-Georgia game on RSN's question

Discussion in 'Sports Programming and Events' started by JAYPB, Oct 12, 2009.

1. JAYPB

JAYPB Legend

May 8, 2002
    Anyone else watch the SEC Network UT-UGA game on Saturday? I was watching in HD via my local RSN (MSG out of NYC) and every so often (sometimes once or twice a minute, other times once every 10 minutes or so) there seemed to be a video glitch--where the screen would go black but there would be sound and the MSG logo would remain in the bottom corner of the screen.

It was quite annoying...but I wasn't sure if it was a feed issue showing up on every RSN/network that carried the game...or just an MSG issue.

:confused:

2. shedberg

shedberg Icon

Jan 20, 2007
    I was watching at a friend's house on cable through the local affiliate and saw quite a bit of video breakups but no black screens.

3. jsmuga

jsmuga Godfather

Jan 3, 2008
    New Hope, PA
    I had the exact problem was very annoying trying to watch the game.

4. Lee L

Lee L Hall Of Fame

Aug 15, 2002
    WE too watched on MSG (the local station that has been showing the SEC network games is NBC and was showing Golf on the HD channel and the game was on an SD subchannel) and noticed the same thing about the breakups. The sound never went out and the Bug never went off, but the screen went black several dozen times for a second or two.