1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Showcases on a HR20-700?

Discussion in 'DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by SteveHas, Jul 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SteveHas

SteveHas Hall of Fame

Feb 6, 2007
    As of the Ox168 update I read in the software notes that this was to allow showcases on the HR20-700.
    I have been receiving regular showcases on my 2 D*/Tivo units, but to date nothing on my HR20.
    Has anyone seen a showcase on an HR20?

2. Michael D'Angelo

Michael D'Angelo Lifetime Achiever

Oct 20, 2006
    The showcases started before 0x168. I don't remember what one it was. We have only got like 2 of them so far and it was a while ago.

3. hasan

hasan Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2006
    Ogden, IA
    There haven't been any recently, so Showcases are empty...and will stay that way until they send out some more. BTW, you're not missing much...they were uninspiring , to say the least. They might be put to more impressive use later.

4. waynebtx

waynebtx Hall Of Fame

Dec 24, 2006
    Kingsville,T...
    There haven't been any since April i got 3 they were not very inspiring got them del now after a reset everthing.

5. Vinny

Vinny New Member

Sep 1, 2006
    Long Island, NY
    There were just 3 showcases.

Two referenced Nascar Hot Pass and the other is a Welcome to Direct TV. All 3 were in April.

6. SteveHas

SteveHas Hall of Fame

Feb 6, 2007
    thanks all,
    I hope they work,
    I have never seen a one even in April
    The show cases are critical with NFL Sunday ticket as thats how Short cuts and highlights are distributed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.