Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'The OT' started by Chris Blount, Jan 31, 2008.
If your dog/cat suddenly acquired the ability to talk, what you ask him/her?
1. What does my spouse/gf do while I'm at work?
2. Please don't tell her what I did last night!
3. What's it like being a dog? (answer here)
4. What's that "knot" thing really for?
5. Can you read, too?
I'd say "Stop telling me what to do!"
If my dog and cat could magically talk the conversation would go something like this:
Dog: Play, ball, play, play, stick, play, play, eat, eat ,eat, eat. Happy, play, eat, play, happy.
Cat: Tell the dog to shut up already.
Why do you eat your own poop?
How did you get such a great job?
was the guy who wrote the bible dyslexic?
Why do you eat the *cat's* poop?
And to both my dogs and both my cats... thank you! Unconditional love... ya just can't get it anywhere else.
Warning, don't try and read this thread while eating. Could cause extensive damage to screen and keyboard.
Dogs like cat poop b/c it has a lot of nitrogen in it. Thus it's flavor is quite pleasant to a dog. (I dated a veterinarian and annoyed him with questions like that all the time)
~roflmao~ Yes, do not eat while reading this thread.
To my Danes - You know you can not fit in my lap since you were like 3 months old, RIGHT!!!??
To my pug - What in the world do you find on the floor that we think you are just eating that is invisible!
To Peach Fuzz(Cat) - STOP BEING SO PSYCHOTIC.
To Jeremiah (Cat) - The fish tanks are NOT that amusing. STOP trying to attack the fish by jumping and clawing at the glass! OMG!
Now dog that you can talk----Spot get to work and earn your keep!!!
I would tell him one to stop marking on my furniture
Is my leg really that attractive?
wait a second....
you guys can't talk to your dogs??
Who said we can't talk to our dogs??
My dog ran away he refuses to work for his meals that ungreatful mutt!!
To my cat:
1. Seriously, why do you think that every time I go into the kitchen it's to get you some tuna?
2. What are you chasing when you go tearing through the apartment all of a sudden?
3. What are you dreaming about when you're twitching like that?
But what I really want to know is:
4. After you poop, what do you hope to accomplish by scratching at the wall next to your box?
Can you keep a secret?
(That is, can the dog keep the secrets I've been saying around them.)
If I had a pet? Uhm, does that really feel good when you lick that?
Why do you keep using my house as a toilet!!!