1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Six days seven nights - 1998

Discussion in 'The Movies' started by Dude111, May 26, 2018.

1. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude

Aug 6, 2010
    Who else likes this movie??

I love it so much... I first had this on its official VHS tape....... It was aweful....It was CONTRASTED DOWN and didnt look good.....

I finally found one a few months ago someone had recorded from analogue cable PAY PER VIEW in 1998 and it is GOREGOUS!!!!!!!!!! (Its like night and day)

I love Harrison Ford,he does an excellent job in this and The fugitive (1993)

Anyone else care for this film??

I love that song that plays in the movie... Sounds like a flute and a piano... Anyone know the name of that song?

Nick and jimmie57 like this.
  2. Nick

Nick Retired, part-time PITA DBSTalk Club

Apr 23, 2002
    The...
    Me too!

I really like this movie -- with Ford and Anne Heche, what's not to like!? The trailer with the snake in her shorts scene is hilarious as is the whole film. Did I say I like Anne Heche very much?.

Thanks for posting.

3. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude

Aug 6, 2010
    Your welcome my friend!!

I really hate it when they ruin movies.... Some of them I think are only ruined on VHS!!

This movie was digitally mastered and the colours were aweful...The green TOO GREEN,etc .. quite un-natural looking....

Do they do this on BLU-RAY/DVD also?? (Seems like they did it alot on VHS)

4. TheRatPatrol

TheRatPatrol Hall Of Fame

Oct 1, 2003
    Phoenix, AZ
    You should watch one and find out. :)

Although I take it you don’t own an HDTV? You’re missing out my friend. I could never go back to SDTV and VHS. I’m guessing you have a few spare VCR’s around?

I’m not trying to be negative here, just want you to at least try the other side. :)

5. Cholly

Cholly Old Guys Rule! DBSTalk Club

Mar 22, 2004
    Indian...
    For what it's worth, the movie is available on Amazon Prime Video. You can also get it on DVD.

Nick likes this.