1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Snipper news.....

Discussion in 'The OT' started by Richard King, Oct 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Richard King

Richard King Hall Of Fame

Mar 25, 2002
    Search warrants being served all over the place. Washington State, Alabama and who knows where else. In Alabama they are searching an area called Camp Ground Zero which is supposedly a "militia training ground". I figured I would do a Google search of Camp Ground Zero and found this: http://abcnews.go.com/sections/wnt/DailyNews/WNT_alabama_camp020725.html dated July 25, 2002.

Where's Rage?

2. James_F

James_F Damn you woman! DBSTalk Gold Club

Apr 23, 2002
    Its been a while since we've been graced with his presence. I'm sure he has loads of theories waiting to come out... :D

3. Richard King

Mar 25, 2002
    They are looking for a fellow by the name of John Mohammad. He probably changed his name from John Smith.

4. MarkA

MarkA God Bless America! DBSTalk Gold Club

Mar 23, 2002
    "Where's Rage?"

Sadly, he's been banned. I think he still posts sometimes to the "other site"

5. Richard King

Mar 25, 2002
  6. JBKing

JBKing Hall Of Fame

Mar 23, 2002
    Looks like they caught the SOB or SOB's. The rifle found in their car matches the bullets from the sniper's victims. I hope this is the end of it.

How about stringing this MF up and letting snipers take pot shots at him at random intervals? Start with a finger. 20 minutes later a foot. Let the anxiety build then 2 hours later another finger...and on and on.

7. Karl Foster

Karl Foster Hall Of Fame

Mar 23, 2002
    I hate calling this scumbag a sniper. Snipers are trained to kill specific targets for military gain, not random people walking down the street. Calling this guy a sniper discredits all those who have had sniper training for wartime or police use.

You might want to edit the title of this thread to "sniper" - not "snipper." The words have very different meanings :)

8. DarrellP

DarrellP Hall Of Fame

Apr 24, 2002
    The "Snipper"? Does he kill with scissors?

9. Richard King

Mar 25, 2002
    :lol: So much for that spellchecker. Snip Snip

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.