OK, I understand that I won't get the upgrade until DTV authorizes my R15-500 to get the upgrade. What I don't understand is why this is taking so long. If this upgrade is so important as a precursor to the next wouldn't DTV want boxes to get it as soon as possible? I have tried a couple of times to "force" it. I guess I will just wait. The only question I have is how many days/weeks should I wait before I call DTV? Thanks in advance.