Sorry, I Just Had To Finally Do It

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by Button Pusher, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Button Pusher

Button Pusher Icon DBSTalk Club

Jan 19, 2007
    The...
    Well after being with DirecTV since 2004 I finally cancelled my account. I'm sure it won't bring tears to anyone at DirecTV, AT&T or here at DBSTalk. lol I just wanted to thank all those here that helped me along the way. I haven't been a tester for a while but back in the day I really enjoyed it when I was. I didn't get my screen name for nothing! lol I also enjoyed being a member of the "Hundred Nation" (It finally died last year).

Not sure if any of my old friends are even still on here but I just wanted to say goodbye to you guys. I'll still be a member here on DBSTalk. Thanks again, Button Pusher

dreadlk, Dishdude714, gio12 and 4 others like this.
  2. Clemsole

Clemsole Godfather

Sep 8, 2005
    Washington...
    Just hope you bought a lot of Kleenex before you did it.

3. Rich

Rich DBSTalk Club DBSTalk Club

Feb 22, 2007
    Piscataway, NJ
    Not a sports nut? What made you pull the plug? Just curious, I have nothing but respect for anyone that does this. Wish I could.

Rich

Last edited: Feb 25, 2020
    Dishdude714 likes this.
  4. mopardude01

mopardude01 New Member

Aug 2, 2013
    Well I've been with D* since 2001 and AT&T has drove me away. Their customer service is substandard and I'm fed up, cutting cord with them. I've signed up with Orby Tv, so far seems pretty nice. I'm not really sorry at all

Last edited: Feb 24, 2020
    Dishdude714 likes this.