Spy photo's New Chrysler 300 and Dodge Charger

Discussion in 'The OT' started by ndole, Sep 29, 2010.

1. ndole

ndole Problem Solver

Aug 26, 2009
    Some pics I took on the road today. Looks like chrysler is finally revamping their bread and butter cars a little bit. It seems like it's been forever since they've released a new body style.

Attached Files:

2. BattleZone

BattleZone Hall Of Fame

Nov 13, 2007
    I want to go and slap Sergio Marchionne in the face, and hand him these pictures. This is the Charger America wants:

[​IMG]

3. naijai

naijai Hall Of Fame

Aug 19, 2006
    Here are more spy phots of the 300 caught completely undressed and i say good job on the looks Chrysler or Fiat Or Mercedes

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. wilbur_the_goose

wilbur_the_goose Hall Of Fame

Aug 16, 2006
    Not bad, but it looks like rear sightlines could be restricted - safety issue?

5. BattleZone

BattleZone Hall Of Fame

Nov 13, 2007
    Yuck. That chrome is awful.

6. RasputinAXP

RasputinAXP Kwisatz Haderach of Cordcuttery

Jan 23, 2008
    Those C-pillars are GIGANTIC.

7. durl

durl Hall Of Fame

Mar 27, 2003
    That's quite a bit of chrome, I agree. It doesn't smack me as being overboard, though.

The front seems a bit bland, even with the LEDs, but I like the view from the rear quarter-panel. It's got a good strong stance.

And I like how the Flying Wing logo has evolved.

8. ProfLonghair

ProfLonghair Hall Of Fame

Sep 26, 2006
    CMH
    As someone with an award winning show car Charger (Hey, I can brag a little), my reaction is, Wow, didn't take Fiat long to mess up the one thing Chrysler did right.

All they had going for them was looks, and power. This looks like it has neither. It isn't distinguishing itself from anything else out on the road. It's not aggressive, it's not unique, those headlights are atrocious. It looks like something pulled from the septic system at Kia.

OTOH - this may mean a more 'mainstream' approach, which would hopefully help them sell more cars and actually do something completely strange, like turn a profit.

9. ndole

ndole Problem Solver

Aug 26, 2009
    The front fascia looks like a Taurus ripoff.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]