Stone Cold's act is wearing thin

Discussion in 'Sports Programming and Events' started by John Corn, Apr 11, 2002.

1. John Corn

John Corn Hall Of Fame

Mar 21, 2002
    The tables need to turn, and his over inflated ego of a character needs to be beaten down, every thing he does now is too predictable, and in fact, is really boring to watch.

I hope that the NATURE BOY Ric Flair kicks Stone Cold's butt. WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Stone Cold looks fake. Take a good look at his eyes. Other wrestlers like the Undertaker seem sincere (they act more normal). There's something really wrong about Stone Cold. I think his ego has gotten soooooo big that he's about to explode (BANG!!!). He wants to change the storylines so that he looks so good, and everyone else look so bad; and if the WWF's officials object to his requests, he goes running to Texas with his wife (Debra). Really deep down he knows that he will never achieve the fame, and the world recognition of a Hulk Hogan. He just seems so jealous of the fact that somebody might take away his level of Superstardom in the WWF. He just needs to come down from that cloud and be a team player like Triple H, and the Rock. WHAT? is very funny and entertaining, but it's not going to help Stone Cold in achieving Hulk Hogan's stature. You can forget about that.

2. Mike

Mike Icon

Apr 9, 2002
    Stone Cold's stature will only be as high as Vince wants it to be. You could of said this argument 20 years ago. I don't know how many times the Hulkster has retired, but it's got to be a few times now.

Ric, Hulk and Steve Austin. Where's Snuka, Wahoo McDaniel. Mr Fuji (I need some green smoke in my eyes!), those cheesy rings on TBS? Wrastlin' is just too boring now and way too predictable. Is Hulk still gettin' the stuffin' kicked out of him until the last minute of the "match" and then all of a sudden he comes back and wins? It used to be fun to watch (still draws crowds from the feeds I see on the bird on Monday's and Tuesday's), but it's just too predictable and not fun to watch anymore? Mean Gene was always exciting to listen to though and so was Gorilla Monsoon.

3. John Corn

John Corn Hall Of Fame

Mar 21, 2002
    Mean Gene, Gorilla Monsoon......:D
    Your reaching way back in the archives now, those were the times I enjoyed it most as well Mike.

I never will forget as a kid seeing.....Johnny Powers vs Dick "the bulldog" Brower, Ernie "the Cat" Ladd, The Sheik, Panparo Firpo, BoBo Brazil.......those were the days. :)

At the moment my mind is blank , usually I can think of alot of the oldie wrestlers.......hehe.