Sudden Jump

Discussion in 'DIRECTV - HR23 Discussion (private)' started by LarryFlowers, Oct 18, 2008.

1. LarryFlowers

LarryFlowers New Member

Sep 22, 2006
    :rolleyes:
    I have had 2 instances of this happen now. I wrote the first one off as just a glitch, but now it has happened twice.

At approximately 1hr 23 min into Robinson Crusoe at the start of a commercial break I hit the 30 second skip one time and had an immediate end of show delete sign in the bottom right hand corner as if the show had ended. I selected no and went back to the list and hit play again as resume was not an option. The show started over. I fast forwarded to the 1:23 mark again and did a 30 skip thru the commercials which now worked. I skipped thru all of the commercials in the break and resumed watching the show, with no further difficulties. I have NOT activated skiptotick. I can't tell you what the other show was that this happened on, just that this is the second occurence.

2. say-what

say-what Active Member

Dec 14, 2006
    New Orleans
    I've seen this a couple of times on my HR21, but chalked it up to fat fingers maybe hitting the ffwd button along with the slip/skip. Never really sure what happened as it's been while watching tv in bed....very sporadic - if it happens once a month, that's a lot.

Next time, I'll have to remember to submit a report.