1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sunday ticket gets turned off every week

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by pouterson, Oct 8, 2013.

1. pouterson

pouterson Mentor

Jul 28, 2007
    Is anyone running into the issue where their Sunday Ticket gets shut off every Sunday? I've had the same issue for the past 3 weekends. I end up having to call the tech support line and they have to reset my account from their end in order for me to get it back.

They were supposed to have escalated it and I was supposed to get a call back. No call so far. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks.

2. gov

gov Legend

Jan 11, 2013
    Somebody here might be interested if you get a refund . . .

!rolling

3. jdspencer

jdspencer Hall Of Fame

Nov 7, 2003
    That definately is a problem, but maybe Instead of calling, why not reautherize via your DirecTV online account?

4. chevyguy559

chevyguy559 Fresno State Bulldog!

Sep 19, 2008
    Fresno, CA
    While that's what I would have done, the OP shouldn't have to do that every week IMO

5. Cyber36

Cyber36 Legend

Mar 20, 2008
    Byron NY
    Does it shut down @ the same time every week??

6. harsh

harsh Beware the Attack Basset

Jun 14, 2003
    Salem, OR
    DIRECTV doesn't offer refunds on packages like NFL ST. They are very emphatic about it in their ubiquitous fine print. From the fine print on the NFL ST page:

Such is not to say that there might not be miscellaneous credits available to offset the pain and suffering.

7. gov

gov Legend

Jan 11, 2013
    I would posit that if'n DirecTV sold it, and failed to deliver it, somebody had better yorp up a refund check. As for a re-auth every weekend, that is really pushing it. A couple bites at the apple to fix it should be sufficient. Weird that something that is 'impossible' to cancel can nevertheless be evaporated like frost on the lawn in the morning with just a touch of CSR fat fingeredness.

But that is just my funny midwestern take on things.

:coffee