1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sunday Ticket Screw Job - Titans Overtime game

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by a_greer, Sep 29, 2013.

1. a_greer

a_greer New Member

Jul 1, 2013
    Milwaukee...
    Simple post, My local fox in Minneapolis was showing the Texans Seahawks game overtime and not the Broncos game...I tuned to the ST channel and got a black out message...had to watch the first part of the game on the mix channel...come on people, this is pay per view...Imagine the outrage if the first round of a title fight was blacked out - same difference.

Glad it was a free bee this year, not sure I will renew if I cant watch Every down of EVERY game as they promise.

I understand there are NFL agreement restrictions but hey, I wasn't the one that promised e very down from every game.

2. a_greer

a_greer New Member

Jul 1, 2013
    Milwaukee...
    sorry all, Texans not titans

3. Bill Broderick

Bill Broderick Icon

Aug 25, 2006
    Long Island
    It's annoying, isn't it? IIRC, a few years ago, they would show the first 15-20 minutes of blacked out games for exactly this reason. I don't know why that practice stopped.

4. Ken984

Ken984 Active Member

Dec 31, 2005
    Bossier...
    They handled it right here. OT game on the local, 3:25 game on ST, they cut the game off on ST at the end of the first quarter. Maybe a call to DirecTV next time could fix it.