SundayTicket/Superfan Week #13 [Preview Version]

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by Gary Toma, Nov 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gary Toma

Gary Toma UNIX

Mar 22, 2006
    Preview Version Only
    This is a preview for those of you who are already looking ahead to next week.

Special considerations:
    1. This is a rare schedule where we know the HD and SD games this far in advance
    2. This is a rare week in that CBS will provide 6 games in HD
    3. There is a Thursday Night game on 11/29

But this schedule is not complete:
    - SundayTicket-SD channel assignments have errors
    - Superfan-HD channel assignments are not available
    - The TV Distribution Maps are not available
    - Time Zone specific schedules are not available
    - The win/loss records need to be updated with results from Week 12 games.

When this thread's title changes to "Final Version", that's the clue to download the schedule and customize it with your local channels and blackouts.

gct

2. HouseBowlrz

HouseBowlrz Godfather

Jul 15, 2007
    Centreville, VA
    I believe the proper NFL-ST SD channels are in place on the program guide (not the ST guide).

Also, the NFL announced last week that the Tampa Bay-New Orleans game was moved to 1615 EST.

cheers

3. Gary Toma

Gary Toma UNIX

Mar 22, 2006
    HouseBowlrz,

Thanks very much for the heads-up on the time change for the Tampa/New Orleans game. I obviously missed that announcement completely...

At this time, I'll go with the SundayTicket-SD assignments as shown on the nfl.com website. The DIRECTV website has a very sloppy schedule showing, in one case, that they have two early games on channel 706 at the same time. They still show Tampa as an early game too.

Thanks Again,
    gct

4. HouseBowlrz

HouseBowlrz Godfather

Jul 15, 2007
    Centreville, VA
    GCT ... no sweat. I do something similar (but not nearly as exquisite) in Excel. Here is what I found at DTV's site for SD channel assignments:

704: San Francisco at Carolina
    705: Detroit at Minnesota
    706: Atlanta at St. Louis (previously 708)
    707: Seattle at Philadelphia
    708: Buffalo at Washington (previously 713)
    709: Jacksonville at Indianapolis
    710: San Diego at Kansas City
    711: NY Jets at Miami
    712: Houston at Tennessee
    713: Denver at Oakland (previously 715)
    714: Cleveland at Arizona
    715: Tampa Bay at New Orleans (previously 706)
    716: NY Giants at Chicago

cheers

5. Gary Toma

Gary Toma UNIX

Mar 22, 2006
    Thanks yet again for an update. Unfortunately, that now means that the DIRECTV website doesn't agree with the Online Guide, which doesn't agree with the SundayTicket assignments shown on nfl.com.

One detail: I just checked the DIRECTV website for the Week 13 schedule here and I still see two games scheduled at the same time in SD for channel 706. This means they have two locations on their website that don't agree with each other???

Maybe tomorrow they'll get their act together.

gct

6. HouseBowlrz

HouseBowlrz Godfather

Jul 15, 2007
    Centreville, VA
    OK, things look in order at DTV's web site; check their Sunday Ticket schedule.

Of note ... there are nine early games on the schedule, all scheduled for HD. Given that DTV has weaseled out of the nine dedicated channels (that they told me in multiple e-mails) and have only eight, this week's "odd game out" of the SuperFan line is: New York Jets at Miami Dolphins.

I'm still disappointed that DTV did not activate the MPEG4 channels so that only those without the appropriate equipment would miss that extra game (as opposed to all ST subscribers)

cheers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.