1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SundayTicket/Superfan Week #8 [Preview Version]

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by Gary Toma, Oct 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gary Toma

Gary Toma UNIX DBSTalk Club

Mar 22, 2006
    NFL SundayTicket/Superfan Schedule
    Attached is the NFL Schedule customized for DIRECTV's SundayTicket and Superfan subscribers. As always, Red highlight games are 1080i, Blue highlight games are 720p broadcasts. The keyword "Final Version" in the Title is your signal that the schedule is complete and ready for your download and customization. The "preview" or "in-work" keywords in the Title mean there are still updates to be made.

Time Zone Schedules
    Attachments are provided for each Time Zone; please note the attachment names to download the correct PDF for your time zone.

Customize your Schedule
    The PDF schedules are formatted with the ‘typewriter tool’ enabled, so you can edit in the channel numbers for the games provided by your local affiliates.

SundayTicket and Superfan Broadcasts
    The rightmost columns of the SundayTicket Section provide the SundayTicket SD assignments [Channels 704 through 717] and the Superfan HD assignments [Channels 719 through 727]. If any entries in these columns are blank, they will be updated when DIRECTV announces the assignments.

National Game Broadcasts
    You will need to pencil in, or edit in, your LIL (Local-Into-Local) CBS, FOX and NBC channel numbers for your local stations. In most cases (the rules are complex), DIRECTV is required to blackout a SundayTicket and/or Superfan game that duplicates programming offered by your local CBS or FOX affiliate.

Regional Game Broadcasts
    Using TV Distribution Maps, you will know in advance which regional games your local CBS and FOX affiliates will be carrying and you can pencil, or edit in, those updates on the schedule. A link at the top of each Weekly Schedule (or_this_link) takes you to the website providing NFL TV Game Distribution Maps for both CBS and FOX. When your local affiliate broadcasts a game, DIRECTV is obligated to black it out on SundayTicket and Superfan (if your LIL offers HD) in your DMA. The DMA Maps are updated during the week preceding the games.

Local Game Broadcasts
    Remember, NFL blackout rules apply: if a home game isn’t sold out, your local station and DIRECTV are required to black out that live game in your home DMA.
    .Week #8 In-Work Versions views: 0000

2. Gary Toma

Gary Toma UNIX DBSTalk Club

Mar 22, 2006
    This is a preview for those of you who are already looking forward to next week.

This schedule is not complete:
    - We still don't know which 1 (or 2) games CBS will send to SD-Hell
    - Superfan-HD channel assignements are not available
    - The TV Distribution Maps are not available
    - Time Zone specific schedules are not available

When this thread's title changes to "Final Version", that's the clue to download the schedule and customize it with your local channels and blackouts.

gct

3. DCSholtis

DCSholtis Up The Irons!

Aug 7, 2002
    Welcome back, gct. Thanks!!

4. Cpt Guavaberry

Cpt Guavaberry AllStar

Oct 15, 2007

5. gusmahler

gusmahler Legend

Aug 1, 2006
    the506 has its maps up. As should have been expected, CLE is relegated to SD (this time against STL.)

Also, the channel assignments are on nfl.com, now.

Why is there no Sunday night game? (EDIT: It's because of game 4 of the World Series).

6. macdawg

macdawg Mentor

Mar 10, 2007
    And Again The Cleveland Browns Are Not In Hd.

Only Two Games Out Of 7 So Far This Season Has Been In Hd! I Pay All This Dayum Money For St And Superfan And All I Get Is 2 Games. Calling To Get My Money Back. This Is Crazy.

7. 7TRTChallenger

7TRTChallenger New Member

Sep 27, 2007
    I am a Browns fan also and this is absolutely incredible that they can do this to one team week after week!

8. ProfLonghair

ProfLonghair Hall Of Fame

Sep 26, 2006
    CMH
    +1
    +1 (except, sadly, they'll still get my money, I still watch the redzone and mix (aka ADD) channels, and use the fantasy tracker)
    +1

, so, a total of +3.

9. moonman

moonman Icon

Oct 27, 2004
    ------------------------------
    Teams Playing at 1 PM (ET) Ch. HD Ch.
    Indianapolis Colts at Carolina Panthers 704 719

Pittsburgh Steelers at Cincinnati Bengals 705 720

Cleveland Browns at St. Louis Rams 706 --

Oakland Raiders at Tennessee Titans 707 721

New York Giants at Miami Dolphins(London) 708 724

Detroit Lions at Chicago Bears 709 723

Philadelphia Eagles at Minnesota Vikings 710 722

Teams Playing at 4 PM (ET) Ch. HD Ch.
    Buffalo Bills at New York Jets 711 721

Houston Texans at San Diego Chargers 712 720

Jacksonville Jaguars at Tampa Bay Buccaneers 713 725

Washington Redskins at New England Patriots 714 719

New Orleans Saints at San Francisco 49ers 715 722

10. corinthbandit

corinthbandit Mentor

Jun 20, 2007
    Will there be a CST version of this?

11. rbt

rbt New Member

Sep 1, 2007
    My Brother GCT who creates this schedule...is currently off the air. The area he lives in around San Diego has been hit by the wildfires. He is safe and his house is fine.

RBT

12. Lord Vader

Lord Vader Supreme Member DBSTalk Club

Sep 20, 2004
    Galactic Empire
    Some things are more important than football schedules. Glad to hear he's fine.

13. Rodneyt

Rodneyt Cool Member

Aug 13, 2005
    Our thoughts go out to him. Glad to hear that first, he is fine, and second, his house is okay.

-Rodney

14. jcrandall

jcrandall Godfather

Jun 18, 2004
    Glad to hear he is ok, I was wondering when the preview was longer than usual.

15. nxmehta

nxmehta New Member

Jun 25, 2007
    This is ABSURD! How is this happening every week! It makes no SENSE

:mad:

16. bhigh8

bhigh8 Legend

Oct 4, 2006
    why cant they at least put the browns in the game mix. why have the game mix if you arent going to put all the games in it?

17. Williejs

Williejs New Member

Oct 29, 2007
    I live in Ft Wayne, IN (stop laughing). So at 1:00 yesterday I wanted to watch the Colts game and also flip channels and watch the Bears/Lions game (stop laughing). I could not see EITHER games on my local channels thanks to DIRECT TV (I do have the Sunday Ticket). So back to the TV in basement with the bunny ears. The message on the DIRECT TV screen on both local channels was something like, "we know there is a problem - don't call." So today I was trying explain that I deserved some type of refund since I missed the first hour of both games (at 2:00 both games were televised - my gut says the idiots got the daylight savings time screwed up.) I also explained they don't black out games for an hour. The idiots at Direct TV don't get it. Any advise?

18. gusmahler

gusmahler Legend

Aug 1, 2006
    Is someone keeping track of who gets SD each week?

Because there's a miracle for Browns fans this week: HD!

CIN @ BUF is the SD game this week.

19. macdawg

macdawg Mentor

Mar 10, 2007
    YES YES YES!!! IT IS ABOUT TIME THEY PUT THE BROWNS IN HD!!! THE ONLY REASON IS BECAUSE IT IS ON FOX. LOOK LIKE MOST OF THE GAMES WILL BE ON FOX THIS WEEK. THANK GOD!!
    :D :D

20. moonman

moonman Icon

Oct 27, 2004
    Week 9 Schedule...
    Regional HD games for Week 9: (DirecTV Sunday Ticket HD channel number)
    Denver at Detroit 1 PM CBS (720) (Kevin Harlan, Rich Gannon)
    San Diego at Minnesota 1 PM CBS (726) (Greg Gumbel, Dan Dierdorf)
    Jacksonville at New Orleans 1 PM CBS (719) (Dick Enberg, Randy Cross)
    Arizona at Tampa Bay 1 PM FOX (722) (Ron Pitts, Tony Boselli)
    Green Bay at Kansas City 1 PM FOX (723) (Joe Buck, Troy Aikman)
    San Francisco at Atlanta 1 PM FOX (721) (Matt Vasgersian, J.C. Pearson)
    Carolina at Tennessee 1 PM FOX (725) (Dick Stockton, Brian Baldinger)
    Washington at NY Jets 1 PM FOX (724) (Kenny Albert, Daryl Johnson, Tony Siragusa)
    Seattle at Cleveland 4:05 FOX (721) (Sam Rosen, Tim Ryan)
    Houston at Oakland 4:15 CBS (720) (Gus Johnson, Steve Tasker)
    New England at Indianapolis 4:15 CBS (719) (Jim Nantz, Phil Simms)

National HD games for Week 9:
    Dallas at Philadelphia 8:15 PM NBC (Al Michaels, John Madden, Andrea Kramer)
    Baltimore at Pittsburgh 8:30 PM PM Monday ESPN (Mike Tirico, Ron Jaworski, Tony Kornheiser, Michele Tafoya, Suzy Kolber)

Games in SD for Week 9:
    Cincinnati at Buffalo 1 PM CBS (Ian Eagle, Solomon Wilcots)

Following teams have a bye for Week 9:
    Chicago
    Miami
    NY Giants
    St. Louis

All times are Eastern.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.