1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Supernatural

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by AttiTech, May 10, 2011.

1. AttiTech

AttiTech Godfather

Feb 21, 2011
    Does anyone else enjoy this show? They started turning the tv's at work to TNT and that's when I first heard of the show. I know I've missed quite a bit since I just discovered it a week ago but it's a catchy show.

2. RASCAL01

RASCAL01 Godfather

Aug 1, 2006
    Yes it is a great show... I have watched from the beginning when it would make you jump.

3. tenholde

tenholde Mentor

Aug 17, 2007
    One of the top five shows on TV!

tenholde

4. AttiTech

AttiTech Godfather

Feb 21, 2011
    Unfortunately, the only time I get to watch it is at work, muted with subtitles :lol:

5. Galaxie6411

Galaxie6411 Icon

Aug 26, 2007
    Started watching a few seasons in and have only missed something like season 3, watched all new episodes the last few seasons. The episode about a month ago where they go to the alternate universe where they are actors was one of their best, right up there with one a few years back where they go to a fan festival that is about the Supernatural novels.

I've been wondering if I am missing another good series in Smallville, never seen one episode of it.

TNT got me hooked on Charmed years and years ago from playing it in the daytime.

6. AttiTech

AttiTech Godfather

Feb 21, 2011
    Everyone tells me I should watch Smallville, but I still haven't taken the time to do it. If I started now, I'd have to start from scratch. Aren't they on season 4/5 or something like that now?

7. bobl

bobl Legend

Jan 17, 2004
    The Smallville season 10, and series finale, airs tonight. Definitely worth watching!

8. Galaxie6411

Galaxie6411 Icon

Aug 26, 2007
    I think it started the same time Enterprise did didn't it? Wish that was still going but I think I am about the only one.

I might get into it, especially if it is shown on a TNT or some other easy to record channel.

9. Drucifer

Drucifer Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2009
    NY Hudson...
    Supernatural been picked up again for another season

SOURCE

10. HinterXGames

HinterXGames Godfather

Dec 20, 2012
    Woo hoo, I <3 Supernatural. I'm even enjoying this season. After Smallville (how I miss thee), the only other show on CW that i'll watch.