1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Take A Break..............

Discussion in 'The OT' started by 1953, Jun 4, 2008.

1. 1953

1953 Icon

Feb 7, 2006
    Desoto, TX
    Good Evening,
    It seems to be a slow television night so why not take a break and click over to my new Abstract Art Website to view my show entitled "aBSTRACTIONs". While my unique form of photographic based art is not everyone's cup of tea recent viewers have commented that it gives them a new appreciation for abstract and minimalism.

Once you enter my web site find the album located along the bottom of the page then simply click on "Watch Show". Since the show is accompanied by background music for the most enjoyable experience I might suggest you adjust your sound volume to a mellow level.

And you know me, I always appreciate your comments (with this type of art critical comments are as important as complimentary ones.)

http://louisp.dotphoto.com

Louis aka 1953
    lvpatrick@sbcglobal.net

2. dcowboy7

dcowboy7 Hall Of Fame

May 22, 2008
    Pequannock, NJ
    isnt abstract the stuff that looks like a 5 yr old just threw paint on a wall and calls it a picture.

3. David MacLeod

David MacLeod New Member

Jan 29, 2008
    usually not my cup of tea, but that was pretty good. well presented, that helped.

4. 1953

1953 Icon

Feb 7, 2006
    Desoto, TX

Take and look and see for yourself.

5. David MacLeod

David MacLeod New Member

Jan 29, 2008
    no, this is not like that.

honestly, its worth looking at and only takes a few moments. its presented in an interesting manner. I'm not an art fan but I enjoyed it.
    well done 1953.

6. dbconsultant

dbconsultant Hall Of Fame

Sep 13, 2005
    Temecula, CA
    I was very impressed. My art is the polar opposite (colored pencil - realism) but your show has to be one of the most peaceful, soothing things I've watched in a long time! I watched it three times and saved it to my favorites. I'm not generally into abstract but this was really good!

Thank you!

7. dbconsultant

dbconsultant Hall Of Fame

Sep 13, 2005
    Temecula, CA
    Could you tell me where you got the piece of music playing with this? It's mesmerizing!

Thanks!

8. Greg Alsobrook

Greg Alsobrook Lifetime Achiever

Apr 1, 2007
    Very interesting stuff... Nice presentation... Thanks for sharing!

9. Nick

Nick Retired, part-time PITA DBSTalk Club

Apr 23, 2002
    The...
    Nicely done. I can fully appreciate the subtleties

If it's ok, I'm using your work as one of my screen savers...
    makes my friends think I'm almost sophisticated. :alterhase