1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TELE-Satellite Magazines

Discussion in 'General Satellite Discussion' started by Costello, Jun 16, 2017.

1. Costello

Costello New Member

May 12, 2016
    Cape Town,...
    Hey guys.

So, I want to start my own collection of the TELE-Satellite/TELE-audiovision magazine, which ran from 1981-2015. I am looking for all the editions.

I do know of the ones on the web, but they are incomplete, and not all the editions are there. I am looking for the full magazines, with none of the pages missing.

I was wondering if anyone knows of anybody who has of these magazines who are thinking of getting rid of it, or whatever. It would be really cool if I could find these.

Thanks guys.

2. P Smith

P Smith Mr. FixAnything

Jul 25, 2002
    W.Mdtrn Sea
    I would guess the publisher ...

3. Costello

Costello New Member

May 12, 2016
    Cape Town,...
    Yeah, they're very hard to get hold of, don't answer emails, etc.

Was sort of hoping someone knew of someone who wanted to part with some copies they have for whatever reason.

4. P Smith

P Smith Mr. FixAnything

Jul 25, 2002
    W.Mdtrn Sea
    I would guess do sleuth of EU market, book stores, ebay UK or DE and flea markets in London, Paris, Hamburg :)

5. Costello

Costello New Member

May 12, 2016
    Cape Town,...
    Yeah, I guess. :) Seems like a trip to Munich is on the cards. :)

Sellers from eBay Germany do not seem to ship the items abroad.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2017
  6. kenglish

kenglish Icon

Oct 2, 2004
    Salt Lake...
    I think the publisher's name was Kevin, and he stopped publishing to go in to some sort of internet-business related consulting.
    Sorry to say, I threw out all of my issues several months ago. I thought it was a great mag.

7. Costello

Costello New Member

May 12, 2016
    Cape Town,...
    Oh no, that's a pity! Yeah, I think Germany itself is probably the only place one would get most of them, especially the older ones.