tell me if this bill look right

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by lacubs, Jun 15, 2019.

1. lacubs

lacubs Godfather

Sep 11, 2010
    I know we were late to pay it, but mine question is what that Total New Charges 271.50

and does it look right to you guys ?

Last edited: Jun 15, 2019
  2. SledgeHammer

SledgeHammer Icon

Dec 28, 2007
    You probably don't want to be posting your personal information on the internet. Just sayin'... real name and account number... I'm going to order a bunch of PPVs for you... you're welcome ;).

Anyways, it looks like you didn't pay last months bill, have the Premiere package on 4 TVs, ordered a PPV, flush your money down the toilet every month for the PP, and have epix and/or the movie pack. Then you've got late fees, regional sports fees and tax on top of that. Sounds about right.

You expect your bill to be $20/month with all that stuff or something? lol

compnurd likes this.
  3. compnurd

compnurd Hall Of Fame

Apr 23, 2007
    Evans City PA
    Yeh. Pretty obvious

4. lacubs

lacubs Godfather

Sep 11, 2010
    thanks guys , i knew my bill was around $300 plus the late fee, i only wish they can get a package without the sports pack , and I am petty lucky they let cancel MLB package the 2nd week in the season

5. Beerstalker

Beerstalker Hall Of Fame

Feb 9, 2009
    Peoria, IL
    Look into the Preferred Extra package if you aren't interested in Sports. There are a few threads around here about it, DirecTV doesn't really advertise it.

6. lacubs

lacubs Godfather

Sep 11, 2010
    thanks for the suggesting but i was interested in cutting out the sports channels only

7. Beerstalker

Beerstalker Hall Of Fame

Feb 9, 2009
    Peoria, IL
    What channels do you think you would lose? You can still subscribe to all of the premium networks like Cinemax/Epix/HBO/Showtime/Starz.

I've had this package and don't really miss a thing, especially not the regional sports fee which is closing in on $10 a month in my location as far as I know.

8. SledgeHammer

SledgeHammer Icon

Dec 28, 2007
    Last I heard, you can't get that package anymore unless you are grandfathered in.