1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Terriers Series Finale Tonight on FX

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by Marlin Guy, Dec 1, 2010.

1. Marlin Guy

Marlin Guy Hall Of Fame

Apr 8, 2009
    I am truly saddened to see this show going away for what appears to be forever.

What doomed it?

Well, the title was dumb, but I'm not sure I could have come up with a smarter one.
    The pre-season previews were even dumber, with the dog digging in the sand.

But still I knew enough about FX originals to know that I should at least give it a once over.
    I'm glad I did.
    It has been one of the smartest and entertaining shows I've seen in some time.
    It's a sad night for my DVR. :crying_sa

2. sigma1914

sigma1914 Well-Known Member DBSTalk Club

Sep 5, 2006
    Allen, TX
  3. Marlin Guy

Marlin Guy Hall Of Fame

Apr 8, 2009
    I hope so.
    I tried to see what it was about SOA that was special this year. Watched the entire season and I still don't see what people get from it.
    That show pulls them in, but it is horribly written and some of the acting is atrocious.

Terriers is smart, funny, and different.

4. RunnerFL

RunnerFL Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2006
    FX isn't as quick to cancel as the big 4. I don't think this is a Series Finale, just a Season Finale.

5. hoophead

hoophead Godfather

Feb 10, 2008
    Lets hope so! I liked Donal in 'Life', another show that deserved a second season in my mind!

6. The Merg

The Merg 1*

Jun 24, 2007
    Northern VA
    I am enjoying this show a lot and think the acting is great. Of course, Laura Allen definitely makes it even better (The 4400, Dirt). I believe some of the ads listed this is as the Fall/Winter Finale, so I hope that means it is coming back.

- Merg

7. RunnerFL

RunnerFL Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2006
    And he was great in Knights Of Prosperity, but that only got one season too.

8. Bluto17

Bluto17 Legend

Jan 31, 2007
    I'm keeping my hopes up on this one. For those who missed Season 1, they missed some very good TV.

Logue has been great as Dolworth.
    And Michael Gaston plays a real good smug douchebag type.

Not to mention the catchy theme song.

9. spaul

spaul Godfather

Jul 18, 2009
    My wife & I found this show very good with its story line and banter between the main characters.What got us interested to begin with was a very good review in Philadelphia Inquirer that said it had the quirkyness similar to the Rockford Files w/James Garner.I, hope it does get picked up for another season it turned out to be a big watch from dvr series schedule