1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Terrific New Search Engine

Discussion in 'Internet Streaming Services' started by Athlon646464, Oct 10, 2011.

1. Athlon646464

Athlon646464 Gold Members DBSTalk Gold Club

Feb 23, 2007
    Uxbridge, MA
    TV and Movies NOW

It will search your favorite service with filters!

[​IMG]

2. dare2be

dare2be Cool Member

Jul 24, 2008
    It looks like this site is only searching Amazon Instant Video and Netflix. Is there a service/site that tracks other services such as Hulu, Vudu, etc? Similar to what tvshowsondvd.com does for DVD releases?

3. Nick

Nick Retired, part-time PITA DBSTalk Club

Apr 23, 2002
    The...
    Sorry, but I don't see what's so "terrific" about it. As far as I can tell, it does nothing that the Netflix and Amazon search functions don't do individually. While I fully appreciate your enthusiasm for new IPTV-related products and services, I would prefer that you not over-hype them by using adjectives such as "terrific".

What would be helpful is if it could do a combined, simultaneous search on Netflix and Amazon content, which, as far as I can tell from my cursory evaluation, is not currently possible. This would be helpful when looking for obscure titles.

I did note that if the search box is left blank, one gets all content in the provider > category selected, i.e., non-filtered.

Thanks for the find. Perhaps it will improve and bring something I don't already have.