Thank You Mark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'DBSTalk.com Contests Forum (Closed Forum)' started by saulres, May 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. saulres

saulres Legend

Sep 18, 2002
    I told you I'd say it again, and here it is.

I gotta say, for what I thought was perhaps the most disappointing season of Survivor yet, this contest made it incredibly enjoyable. The amount of effort you put into this, the little twists (and big ones) that made me feel I actually had a chance at this and brought smiles to my face, the amount of time you put into this, the amount of thought you put into this -- what am I missing? All of it, incredibly, incredibly appreciated, and incredibly, incredibly enjoyed.

Three cheers! :hurah: :hurah: :hurah:

2. Mark Holtz

Mark Holtz New Texan

Mar 23, 2002
    Richardson,...
    I'm not worthy. :gott:

[size=+3]Thank you Mark LaMutt.[/size]

3. Capmeister

Capmeister Large Hairless ApeCutting Edge: ECHELON '08

Sep 16, 2003
    I also have to thank you. The optional polls really turned this into a strategy game for me--should I vote more and risk more, or should I stick with the non-optionals? It made it fun. Sometimes I really wish I'd zigged when I should have zagged (much like Lex-the-hypocrite)!

;)

Now, CBS found a way to give Rupert his own million. Can you find a way to give me my own 921? :D

4. Danny R

Danny R Goblin the Pug DBSTalk Gold Club

Jul 5, 2002
    Yup, as usual this game is what makes the show great. Otherwise I'd probably not watch Survivor at all. CBS should give you folks advertising money! ;)

Thanks for putting on another great contest, Mark, and dealing with all of us contestants constantly complaining, joking, nit-picking and down-right begging for points. ;)

5. buzzdalf

buzzdalf Godfather

Jan 27, 2003
    After this last season there is no way I'm watching survivor without this contest!
    The show itself is boring me. Even the twist are like, big deal.
    But this contest makes watch and say stuff like:
    C'mon Jenna, you know you wanna say something before Tribal!

6. pweezil

pweezil LGOE/Supporter DBSTalk Gold Club

Oct 11, 2002
    Mark-Congratulations on running yet another successful Survivor game. I look forward to the game more than I do the actual show. You must have the patience of Job to deal with everything that goes on over the course of the season. Hope you enjoy running it as much as everyone enjoys playing. :allthumbs

7. toddjb

toddjb Legend

May 7, 2002
    Yes, thanks as well!

8. Charise

Charise AllStar/Supporter DBSTalk Gold Club

Jan 25, 2004
    Nice work, Mark. This must take you hours each week! It seems the show itself isn't nearly as interesting to the participants of this contest all by itself--not for me anyway. You made it a fun hour to watch (along with some groans and jeers at the TV on occasion) and fun to ponder which answers to select. Your efforts deserve a big thank you. THANK YOU!

Charise

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.