Thanks again

Discussion in 'DIRECTV NFLSupercast Discussion (private)' started by rahlquist, Aug 29, 2008.

1. rahlquist

rahlquist Hall Of Fame

Jul 24, 2007
    DirecTv and Forum Staff.

I just wanted to take a minute to say once again thank you for the opportunity to provide testing and input into your designs! I really appreciate the opportunity and I just wanted to say it(before this private area disappears).

Thank you again! I hope to be fortunate enough to participate in many more collaborations like this!

:allthumbs :gott:

2. timmmaaayyy2003

timmmaaayyy2003 Hall Of Fame

Jan 27, 2008
    Agreed. With the way things are going for me lately, it was nice to be included in something.:)

3. Draconis

Draconis New Member

Mar 16, 2007
    Las Vegas, NV
    +1

4. fluffybear

fluffybear Hall Of Fame

Jun 19, 2004
    Peachtree...
    My sentiments exactly!

Thank You!

5. WERA689

WERA689 Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2006
    Canton, GA
    Mine too. Good thoughts from the good folks in Georgia...three outta the first five, y'know;)

6. cdavis0720

cdavis0720 Godfather

Jun 25, 2006
    Very Well said rahlquist. Let me add my thanks as well.

Carl

7. gpg

gpg Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2006
    Long Island
    Add me to the list of those who enjoyed the opportunity to test Supercast. Thanks.

8. tfederov

tfederov Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2005
    Kudos to the entire team! :up:

9. ccr1958

ccr1958 Hall Of Fame

Aug 29, 2007
    yes...i agree...
    was nice to test to get some of the quirks
    hopefully worked out before the season gets started...
    maybe some don't use this feature much with STSF...
    but i do...so thanks to all testers :)

10. gulfwarvet

gulfwarvet Tips & Resources Collaboration

Mar 7, 2007
    Thanks for having me join the party, but i don't feel like i added much to this.

11. bjflynn04

bjflynn04 Hall Of Fame

Jul 27, 2004
    Very well said and I would like to add my thanks as well.

12. dbmaven

dbmaven Icon

May 29, 2004
    Hear-hear!

Thank you DirecTV, Doug, Tom (and all the mods and staff) and everyone who participated, too.

Give yourselves a round of applause !

[​IMG]

13. hillncharge

hillncharge Mentor

Jan 24, 2008
    I wanted to add my thanks as well. I has been my pleasure to aid Directv in making a better product.

14. MIAMI1683

MIAMI1683 New Member

Jul 11, 2007
    Thanks agian for allowing me to join in the test. thanks again to DBSTalk and the Mods for the job you do!

15. Rob-NovA

Rob-NovA Icon

Jan 10, 2008
    Same here! Even though I wasn't able to test as much as I wanted to (darn day job!), what I did do looked very cool and I hope the feedback was worth it. I look forward to playing with this during the season!

16. 69hokie

69hokie Icon

Sep 23, 2006
    I also appreciate the opportunity to test out the Supercast feature. It is great to see D* enlisting us to help prove out their own testing and to add customer input. My only suggestion would be that in cases like this testing, it would be helpful to know a schedule of test periods up front rather than taking luck of the draw as to when their would be supercast streaming. I checked several times to find nothing streaming and would have be able to do more testing if I had known when the streaming was available to be tested. But....thanks again, it has been fun. Both clients have looked good to me.

17. waynebtx

waynebtx Hall Of Fame

Dec 24, 2006
    Kingsville,T...
    Thank you DirecTV, Doug, Tom and all the mods and staff. Even with me not being a football fan i enjoyed helping where i could to make this a better program for those that are.

18. HDTVsportsfan

HDTVsportsfan Active Member

Nov 29, 2005
    After subscribing to NFLST for 13 years now I very much enjoyed this test. I have been fortunate enough to participate in several field tests for DirecTV and I have enjoyed everyone very much.

THanks to DirecTV, the Mods, DBStalk, and my fellow members.

19. dmurphy

dmurphy Active Member

Sep 28, 2006
    Absolutely guys!

Thank you again for the opportunity to participate in a Field Trial. This one was exciting for me in that it works great for us Macintosh folks as well ... very cool!

I'm not an NFLST subscriber (unfortunately, I'm a Jets fan and they're our local team ...) but it was great to play with the technology. There's definitely some good stuff wrapped up in the Supercast client - hopefully there will be lots more creative solutions coming out that use this core technology!

Thanks again, and I'll see you on the dark side of the moon ....

--Dennis

p.s. There is no dark side of the moon, really. Matter of fact, it's all dark.

20. Greg Alsobrook

Greg Alsobrook Lifetime Achiever

Apr 1, 2007
    I send out my thanks as well... I thoroughly enjoy field trials... I was born to troubleshoot! :D

Thanks to DirecTV, DBSTalk, the mods, and all you other guys! :)