1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Amazing Race : "Kindness of Strangers" : OAD 9/25/11

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by jodyguercio, Sep 26, 2011.

1. jodyguercio

jodyguercio Active Member

Aug 16, 2007
    GO!!!!!

The race is back and as good as ever.

2. Herdfan

Herdfan Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2006
    Teays...
    I am glad they supported how the girls got their passport back. Before that my wife and I were suspecting the show had a hand in it. But instead it looks like a couple of fans stepped up. With a little help from Twitter.

Next weeks double elimination looks cool. Always like that when they did it on Survivor. Did Ethan (especially) and Jenna really think no one would recognize them? Old couple can go any time. And take the brother and sister with them.

3. jodyguercio

jodyguercio Active Member

Aug 16, 2007
    As well as the "smarties" from Vegas...why was your passport anywhere near where it could've been dropped?

Too early to have a favorite but the couple from Chicago has a lot going for them.....

4. djlong

djlong Hall Of Fame

Jul 8, 2002
    New Hampshire
    My wife, daughter and I were talking about how they must have re-enacted some of that stuff when it looked like the passport was *gone* (how would they know where it had really been lost?).

When the Good Samaratins showed up, the three of us were in SHOCK.

5. Herdfan

Herdfan Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2006
    Teays...
    I don't know about that, but at the check-in it sure looked like everyone was in front of a "green screen". They stood out from the background like a spaceship in a 1970's movie.

6. elaclair

elaclair Rescued Racers Live Here

Jun 18, 2004
    Del Mar, CA
    While not necessarily "re-enacted" I'm sure the girls may have been a bit suspicious as to why there was a camera crew that didn't just jump in the trail car and follow them when they left the gas station.

As for the good Samaritans, well if I'd pulled in to that gas station to find a film crew from TAR standing around, I'd do quite a bit to get some air time out of it.....