1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Amazing Race: Unfinished business

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by Scott Kocourek, Feb 27, 2011.

1. Scott Kocourek

Scott Kocourek Well-Known Member

Jun 13, 2009
    Will the Cowboys be able to drag themselves back into the race this week? I started this season with the hopes that the Globetrotters and the Cowboys would make it pretty far, it didn't take but the first week to start looking for another team to back.

2. Scott Kocourek

Jun 13, 2009
    Yup, another reality show. They seem to get the most hits. :lol:

3. David Bott

David Bott Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Jul 12, 2005
    Traveling...
    I will admit, The Amazing Race is the show my wife and I look forward to the most. And yes, this current show, we agree with your choices of who we would like to see make it to the end.

4. Scott Kocourek

Jun 13, 2009
    I sure wish that Jet and Cord would have explained what the heck took so long to solve the flag/compass challenge. I am surprised teams didn't do the "other" detour on this episode, it really looked like it only a minute or two to complete. Sometimes if it's seems unpleasant or dirty it's much quicker to complete.

5. David Bott

Jul 12, 2005
    Traveling...
    Sorry for the delay...I am just happy they are still in it! So far the season has been a good one IMHO. Some of the tasks I know I would not like to have done as they just took a lot of time to do. Not to mention the COLD COLD mud frog hunt.

6. Scott Kocourek

Jun 13, 2009
    Turning out to be a very good season, there seem to be a lot of rookie mistakes though. The whole Kent/Viksyn(spelling) deal, with them driving for hours in Japan going the wrong direction was unbelievable. At some point you have to see a crossroad on a map that tips you off to your direction. Fortunately for all of them there are always some equalizers that bring them all back as a group. I would love to be a contestant on this show.

7. David Bott

Jul 12, 2005
    Traveling...
    I do not think being on the show would be good for my wife and I. Not to mention, I hate air travel and their is A LOT of that. Oh wait, and then their is the conditions of some of the places they travel. I wonder what type of security their is at times.

8. Mike Bertelson

Mike Bertelson 6EQUJ5 WOW! Staff Member Super Moderator DBSTalk Club

Jan 24, 2007
    I think the Cowboys are a couple of rocks. I love to watch them. They are an absolute hoot. It's amazing how they get lost and still happen to make it to the pit stop.

Don't give 'em a puzzle though. :p

Mike

9. djlong

djlong Hall Of Fame

Jul 8, 2002
    New Hampshire
    My wife and I are going to apply for this after I've built up enough vacation time.

My daughter is irritated that she has to wait until she's 21 (she's now 18) to apply.