Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by Mark Holtz, Oct 13, 2019.
That's not a lot of money in movie terms, is it?
That's about the average for "low budget" movies.
Lets not forget the Hallmark movie app where you can keep track of movie times, set reminders, etc.
Wouldn't want anyone to miss one!
OK, stop. I have watched 3 so far. Geez you guys are hard on a fella!
Here’s the plot for 95% of them:
1. Lady returns to her home town from the big city. Her fiancé will be arriving later because he is about to make a very important deal at work. She also has to work for part of the time when she is there to make sure everything is going well on her important deal.
2. Lady reunites with a guy that she almost dated/dated in High School. They have a great time in the charming town preparing for Christmas and/or trying to save a local landmark.
3. The fiancé arrives and has cold personality, is worried about his important deal and has no Christmas spirit.
4. The lady tries to have a good time with her fiancé, but realizes that he is not the right man for her.
5. She must leave the charming town to go back to the big city and at the last minute, decides to stay in the charming town and break up with her fiancé.
6. She catches up with the other guy, it starts snowing and they kiss.
Nauseating. Bad writing, bad casting, bad everything and wildly popular...go figure.