The Hopper is the greatest piece of equipment I have ever used..

Discussion in 'Hopper System Support Forum' started by Cable Lover, May 16, 2014.

1. Cable Lover

Cable Lover Legend

Jun 19, 2007
    I just had mine upgraded from a 722K about a week ago, and this Primetime Anytime is amazing. My Father In Law still has cable and it's like the stone ages going over to his setup after using mine. Even better is that I now have HD in the backrooms with the two Joeys, much improved over the 722K's SD feed.

I do have one question, Is there a YouTube App that can be downloaded to the Hopper? Thanks!

2. P Smith

P Smith Mr. FixAnything

Jul 25, 2002
    W.Mdtrn Sea
  3. Reaper

Reaper Godfather

Jul 30, 2008
    P Smith: I had the Hopper for 2 years and didn't have any of the problems you cite. I recently cut the pay TV cord or else I'd still have the Hopper. It's a good solution. If you have another solution you prefer, then good for you. That doesn't dimish the Hopper for those of us who like it.

4. P Smith

P Smith Mr. FixAnything

Jul 25, 2002
    W.Mdtrn Sea
    it was RFC - request for a comment, not a judgement

5. James Long

James Long Ready for Uplink! Staff Member Super Moderator

Apr 17, 2003
    Michiana
    You do NOT need to post requests for comments. The existence of the other threads serve that purpose. No need to cross post here or any other thread.

3 people like this.
  6. chriscpmtmp

chriscpmtmp Legend

May 13, 2006
    This latest version of the Hopper w/ Sling and super Joey really is pretty sweet. I thought I was inching closer to being a cord cutter, but this will keep me goign for a while. I didn't think I'd get much use of the sling part, but I think it will be great on vacation. The transfer to teh iPad was what I thought woudl be great. So far it it. Now with 5 tuners and PTAT - well ... its pretty much the greatest piece of video gear by far. I can't believe my bud at work is going to install cable in his new house. ouch.